Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kaju Katli

I haven't yet operationalised my tea/coffee machine. I intend to do that v v soon (like tonight) given my current state of penury as well as the mountain of workload before me.* Fish has happy things happening in her life. *giggles*

My new found love is kaju katli (or burfi). I LOVE. Really. Almost as much as chocolate. Mmm.

Tonight is debate par-tayyy but I didn't go because none of my friends were going so I'd get bored + work + prior commitment of sorts *giggles at prior commitment* Said prior commitment got most entertaining towards the end of it when all concerned persons engaged in heated debate over contentious issue. Apart from that it was mostly just the girls and their banter.

I have branded most of my belongings with these cute stickers which I got from the UK.

I'm in that state where I don't really want to go home but I also don't want to be here. Hmm.



*- Ok well it's not all that much work, but still.

2 comments:

Vatsala said...

Aww. :D

You make me sound shady though.

Tejal said...

Its my favorite too :)
What u need is a vacation. oh wait, didnt u just go on one though? :P