Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blurry

The past few days were a blur given the amount of work almost everyone in law school had. Every second person was dying to meet some deadline or the other. I don't think I've ever taken this much upon myself. Ever. And yes, I have taken it upon myself. It all sounds like fun when you're signing up for it, it is fun when it comes through, but the interim is sheer agony. The good thing is that most of us are in it so you're not the only one who's up late into the night trying to figure out which test you should use to prove a conflict is "international" in nature or whether the crimes committed have nexus with the armed conflict. Also, since most of us are working on different areas, it's interesting to talk about (and bitch about) what we're working on with the others.

Among other news, I haven't heard from BFA in a very long time, but I guess it's justified given he's got most exciting things happening in his life right now.

I think "Rants" is going to receive a lot of entries in the near future.

1 comment:

Tejal said...

i can SO relate to what u're sayin. 'Buried' in work. sheesh. I sure know what that feels like :P