Friday, August 14, 2009

Long Weekend (May skip if in cheerful mood because this is a dampener)

Long weekend is here and I am on campus. Working. I don't particularly mind it given I don't really have any such "home" to go to, but I could have gone out with friends and chilled. CrazyV and half the world I know is going home. I want to go out but can't because of the darned flu and work. I really, really, really want to go out. I even have a town list.

Among other depressing news, my phone's "simtray" has stopped functioning which is why it doesn't recognise any sim. I've given it off for repair and am now using Pengy's spare for the time being. Thanks, Pengs.

I told you "Rants" would be receiving a steady stream of posts.

2 comments:

Vatsala said...

Same boat :(!

Sneha said...

fooooosh. we'll work day and night ok.