Friday, August 7, 2009

Fish S (Say it out loud!)

Spoke to S for ages but it felt like 15 minutes. No amount of time is enough to catch up. We shared crazy stories from our lives and gave and took advice. Obv, sister knows best. The point of this post is to drill down the fact that I wish she were here. Sigh. It's scary to think that we might never again be living in the same city.

Wish you were here.

On the brighter side, Fish has been shoulder-to-cry-on-person today (and in the past also, during those rare moments when I've been bugged enough to need/want one). Quite literally. It wasn't my best day and ideally, I shouldn't be putting it up here because of the whole shouldn't-focus-on-negative-energy thing. However, this is a positive thing really because I'm actually talking about how super Fish is when she's in console-mode. She gets it. We get each other. Which is awesome.

So here's to all things happy and I hope all the annoying little flies in our lives are swatted by the hands of the universe.

3 comments:

Vatsala said...

Hope these stupid days never coem again :) And don't forget roles ok?! Also you're like the awesomest person for same things for me... how much I've bugged you!
Also, I feel the same way about brother. I've been thinking about it for some days, he and I haven't stayed in the same house for six 1/4th yrs now.. and like you said, I dont know if and/or when we'll be together again :( I really miss him :(! And we have such stupid short convos on these ISD calls sigh.
On a brighter note, I'm finally able to comment, yay!

Vatsala said...

And because I'm suddenly feeling very senti, *hug*!

Sneha said...

hug back :)
siblings should not be separated!
also, we ARE fish and chips.
i shall show this blog to your grandchildren and we'll all laugh then :D