Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would you like a cup of tea?

I'm thinking of operationalising my tea/coffee maker. It's been lying in my room since the past couple of months while I've been spending away hundreds of rupees on mediocre tea. Tea that I get at 10 am at the earliest. Tea which doesn't come early enough to keep me awake during first hour of class. Tea that I have to race down the hallway for. Tea that costs me 5 bucks a cup (not bad, really, but given the dash down the hallway, it should be cheaper).

The benefits of operationalising the machine in question are manifold but I shall jot down the costs first:
1. 120 bucks a trimester on electricity bill.
2. Investment in tea leaves and creamer.
3. Need to regularly clean the tray which would eventually house my mugs and the ingredients for tea/coffee.
4. Investment in a bed side stool on which the concerned machine would sit.

The benefits:
1. Tea at 820 am everyday before I head to class.
2. Therefore I can stay awake during first hour as well.
3. Yummy leaf tea, lemon tea and whatever other kind of tea I want.
4. MILKY COFFEE *glee*
5. Free tea whenever I want.
6. Definitely works out cheaper because 100 bucks worth ingredients should last me a trimester.
7. Tea in my own mug *glee*
8. Opportunity to say "would you like a cup of tea" to people who come to my room. So domestic!
9. CREAMY tea.

Right. So the benefits clearly outweigh the costs. So I think I perhaps SHOULD operationalise this machine :) I need to ask Fish if she wishes to reap the benefits of this wonder machine, in which case she will split the costs with me- else it's just me and my machine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]NYhEXpl[/url] - EjFDTA - http://yuxeflk.com