Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Belated Tales of Breakfast at Koshy's, Getting Lost in Blossom and Work

This is a rather belated post on the tales from last week.

Last Sunday was well spent with an early morning breakfast at Koshy's. Fish and I lamented about our lack of options in the menu because we don't eat port or beef. At this point Purple and Woogs pointed out that it was our choice but honestly, we maintain that we get turned off by the smell of non-chicken meat so that's not much of a choice there. So I ended up having this cheese omlette with bread-butter. Yum, but not worth the money it cost me! Fish had her usual omlette, chips, bread-butter. Mmm. If we had our way, we'd alternate between Koshy's and Mojo's breakfast every Sunday :)

The plan was to go only to Koshy's and then get back to campus. However, Purple convinced the rest of us to check out the movies for the day at Fame. So we did that. After much debate, we decided to NOT watch Harry Potter or Luck (yurgh) or some-random-movie-which-I-don't-remember.

We then proceeded to spend an hour at Blossom, getting lost in racks of books *slurp* Now, before anybody objects, I must tell you that I'm essentially a book hoarder. I'm lazy so I usually end up taking AGES to finish a book. Plus, law school work makes sure that when I'm free, I go to sleep then. But essentially, I'm quite a lazy reader. If a book doesn't interest me and I think it's not going to add to me in any way at all, then based on this mini cost-benefit-analyse, I decide to stop reading that book. Honestly, what's the point in reading a book which you KNOW is going to be fruitless.

SO. Anyway. I picked up 3 books, Purple picked up some 15 odd (Yes. Freak. But they're all the pacy thriller type), Fish picked one and Woogs... I don't remember. I was too busy noticing her antics *wild laughter*

Then we packed up like good children and returned home.

Among other tales......

Work- Boring and Otherwise
Fish: Duuuuuude, I'm bored of this case on temple entry rights.
BO: Duuuuuude, I'm tired of this 300 page case. But now I'm moving to the 100 page one.

<20>

Fish: Hahahahaah, still reading your 100 page case?
BO: Hahahaah, still reading your temple case?

Also, I vicariously shopped for Fish today. Glee!

Also, I have been convinced by Fish to watch One Tree Hill right from Season 1. Fine. I will try and procure the dvds from somehwere (too lazy to stream).

Note In General:
Do you notice how people tend to read and re-read sad literature or listen to sad music over and over again? Usually.

Song:
I'm not particularly crazy about U2, but this is one of the songs I like.
U2- Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
My imeem.com isn't working right now, so please get it and listen to it on your own, ok? OK? Good.






1 comment:

Tejal said...

hehe..do u remember how i used to remind u to watch one tree hill every wednesday after tuition AND u wud forget it EVERY time. lol.
sigh. Its just lik two years ago but it seems such a looooooooooong time back.