Thursday, July 16, 2009

Of New Beginnings

Now, now, I don't want to be boring and discourse on the importance of renewing oneself. It's just that I really felt as though I was trapped in the old blog, much like when one feels one is in a rut. Now that I shifted into a new room where I'll be for 3 more years, it only seemed perfect to let go of azureline, the word that never really made much sense, yet I tried to explain it over and over again. And here I am. Here's to a whole new set of funny stories (there isn't a dearth of those here) and writings that would I look back on and laugh/smile like I do when I go back and read azureline.

Here's where we're taking off from.

And the decision has been taken. Frequent blogging shall be the theme, with an aim to update at least once in every two or three days. Sounds good, doesn't it?

I think I must do a post introducing characters who shall feature on this blog on a regular basis. So that's what's going to be next....

No comments: