Monday, July 20, 2009

Rakhi Mania Continues and Other Stories

Increased interaction with CrazyV has begun. She's the monitor of the gang and I'm grateful for that. As long as I'm given flexible deadlines (hee) to work on, I'm a happy soul. Surprisingly, she asked me to asked her to work which is when I gave mental self a mental hi five (not like I was working then, but still!).

Rakhi mania is almost as high as ever next door (hallowed portals of Woogs & Aats) but it seems to have cooled down a bit amongst the others, like Pengy (the one who looks and talks like a Penguin). However, Woogs and Aats cannot be deterred. It has been brought to my notice that Woogs and equally weird friend who is now in Delhi sign off (on gtalk) with a sombre "Jai Rakhi". No one other than Woogs can pull this off and be funny (as opposed to idiotic).

Among other news, yesterday, I'd gone out for a neat lunch at The Only Place on Museum Road. We headed to Blossom after that and I bought SIX books. Much pleased with myself. My bookshelf is loaded with unread books. *slurp*


2 comments:

AM said...

ok... what are d buks,my inquisitive mind asks??
And the "Dinner Table Conversation and Other Ploys Employed..." is hilarious...!!
i'm so very jealous of you 4 being so good...!

Sneha said...

hi! i've bought LOTS of books of late and shall write an entire post on my book collection mania lol :)