Friday, July 9, 2010

I Hate Luv Storys: Laugh-at funny

The worst movie I've seen in a very, very long time. Delhi 6 is better (when you disregard music, and I say this because Delhi 6's music was it's redeeming factor, while I Hate Luv Storys has none). Having said that, it's a brilliant movie to laugh at :) Paisa vasool, that way. Fish and I went with the girls (Aats and Woogs) after their, *ahem* respective rendezvous with their respective possible-future-paramours (or not, but I'm rooting for them, hee) (this is why this blog needs to be censored heavily :( ) and had a heck of a time laughing non-stop. After intermission, we even moved ahead and sat in one of the first few rows because there was nobody around there and laughed even more. Highly unruly behaviour such movies cause us to exhibit.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I could not agree MORE. I usually am not so harsh when it comes to critiquing movies, but OH MY GOD! There were so many 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired scenes. JEEZ.