Saturday, July 17, 2010

Whirlwind of a week

The past week was loaded with classes from 10-6 everyday and tons of stuff thereafter. Which explains my general tendency now to doze off for a couple of hours and not even realize it. Two weeks back, I thought I had all the time in the world to chill and laze around and generally float around. However, NOT the case now. Now is the time help first years and help yourself with projects and suchlike. On the brighter side of the events-from-the-week-past, we had our Bombay Dinner at Casa Piccola! I love Casa for its heavenly Chicken Parmigiana. That's all I ever order over there. I'm told the rest of it is kind of sucky- predominant reason why nobody ever agrees to go there except the devout consumers of Chicken Parmigiana- but the Parmigiana really is crisp and yummy and cheesy and all things nice. I also found out at that dinner that two juniors were from my school- fantastic, innit?! Fish discovered this place on Churchstreet where they have cool merchandise of a lot of rock bands *mental note to self: visit said place*. This probably the appropriate time to give due credit to Aats who actually found said place as opposed to Fish who just- well- went there.

Moving on to more interesting things. I Hate Luv Stories is probably the lamest movie of recent times- though it is terribly entertaining in a laugh-at way when viewed with bunch of unruly friends in almost empty theater (the manner in which it was witnessed by myself and therefore enjoyed). Which is why I fail to understand the millions of people who actually LIKED it. Some reverse psychology of sorts I suppose? Anyway, god help them.

I want to watch Inception.

That's it.

------update-----------

Oh I now realize that I'd already written about- rather slimed- I Hate Luv Stories. This is show what an indelible impact it has left on me. I can't get over it.

No comments: