Monday, July 19, 2010

Movie Update

Watching Garden State right now. Getting bored. Partly because for 3/4th of the movie I was multitasking full on. So, hee, I kind of wasn't paying attention. Still, it should've been gripping enough to make me pay attention.

Watched this brilliant movie called The Lives of Others (German movie with English subtitles) yesterday. Recommended!

I now want to re-watch Kung Fu Panda after this gets over. My all time pick-me-up movie is Legally Blonde though. I've watched it several times in the past month so must diversify :)

I'm also on the look-out for fun movies.

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

Just saw Inception.. amazing movie.. provided u dont miss a minute by multitasking.. or blinking , for that matter !!

Fun movies : Have you seen Date Night recently ? Others include Karate Kid..

Sojourner said...

What are the odds? I had forgotten the name of the movie: Garden State. Like some B-movies buffs I guess I have a liking for simple movies which are *almost* about nothing. Some highlights of the movie were the couple who live in the quarry and the general small town feel. Plus there's Natalie portman. Though sometimes I felt her character was nauseatingly sweet -- have to see it again and confirm ;)

well... thanks :)

Kriti said...

The Lives of Others *_* :)