Monday, July 26, 2010

Not good

I have fever and I get dust allergy everyday now due to the high concentration of pollen in Bangalore air these days :( I am also supposed to go out for a heavy, north Indian lunch to Ada Hind Ki tomorrow. Which I don't think I'll be able to make it for. Let's see. On the brighter side, I don't have taxing classes tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get some rest in class only. Life's not good when the weather is all sucky and health is also sucky :(

Among happy things- I watched Inception. I also re-watched Aladdin. What a cute movie. But nothing can fill the void in my life left by OTH :( I shall soon be getting S6 and 7 form Purple who is currently in the process of downloading them. Whee! I just know that I'd have been better by now if I could've ODed on OTH. I just know it.

First time ever in law school that I've felt like going home to mommy for a weekend.

No comments: